Mechs and Too Fat Lardies at Leadhead PhD

Started by KTravlos, 10 June 2018, 07:41:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

Phil, never underestimate the power of the "it's rubbish! Get rid of it all!" followed by "aaaaaaaaaand now I want it all baaaaaaaaack!" "collectables" market :D

That said I bought and sold mine for pennies on the pound, but then that was, errr, nearly a decade ago?

Given ebay prices I think you'd need a *lot* of boxes of it to make four figures but you never know.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_odkw=mechwarrior+dark+ages&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=mechwarrior+dark+age&_sacat=0
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

fsn

Quote from: Techno on 12 June 2018, 04:30:08 PM
.. to pay for the horse feed that the better half needs. ...
Von must get her oats?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

No, Nobby....It's the bloody barley that I have to start off,every afternoon, so that the 'oldies'  (especially 'Billy'.. a thoroughbred...whose dad and grandad both won the Derby (True...honestly,) genuinely.....He's a silly old sod....But even I, as a non - horsey person, love to bits.....He's 30 now.....But still as daft as a brush...but without a nasty bone in his body  :))

Cheers -  Phil

toxicpixie

Quote from: fsn on 12 June 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Von must get her oats?

Why do you think has a bad back yet looks so young for his years!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

KTravlos

Quote from: Techno on 12 June 2018, 12:15:18 PM
Konstantinos.....

I meant to ask......

Are the Mechs plastic or metal figures ?

If they're metal......I made a few of those.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
(I recognise the shapes.....Don't ask me the names, though.  ;))

Cheers - Phil

Plastic Phil, they are the Catalyst Labs kickstarter introduction box

Techno

Thanks Konstantinos.

In that case, they must be copies of some that I made......Unless they used the metals as the pattern for the plastics. (Which would have been the cheapest way, I guess.)

Cheers - Phil