Cheers - Jimmy Hill

From beyond the grave..... :o :o :o :o
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Blimey Costa Rica just took a hammering, we're definitely not getting those winners freebies Phil!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Nah, mate....We've got NO chance !  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Subedai

Well, I thought after yesterdays result of 0-3 the Argies are definitely on their way home but then look what  the Super Eagles went and did to the Thunderclappers!With Croatia already qualifying that particular little league is now wide open for second place.

Funny old game, football.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

kipt

Peru played just like my last two games of dice rolling.  Couldn't hit a damn thing.  >:(

Subedai

And now the Germans manage a win after playing like a Sunday League team. What the heck is going on?
Blog is at

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

petercooman

I got France, France is doing fine  :-bd

Good result from The red devils as well! Going to be a nice match against England!

pierre the shy

Senegal led twice against Japan but the game ended in a draw.....really need to beat Columbia in their final game to guarantee passage through to the last 16.

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

d_Guy

I have Japan (which I am following with some mild interest). They are at the top of their group after two games! Granted they are on top because "J" comes before "S" and had to come from one down to eak out the tie against Senegal their co-leader. Still - way better than losing them both, however. They have only Poland left to play and should advance. I am starting to look at the Pendraken catalog.  ;)
Sleep with clean hands ...

mollinary

Well, Egypt is gone. C'est la vie!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Subedai

Never, in the history of football, well, not since the Argie captain Rattin got sent off in '66, have I wanted them to win a game. any game. I don't really want them to win the Cup even though it would be beneficial to me, If they go out in the quarters or even the semis I will be happy.
Blog is at

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

petercooman

Quote from: Subedai on 26 June 2018, 08:42:34 PM
Never, in the history of football, well, not since the Argie captain Rattin got sent off in '66, have I wanted them to win a game. any game. I don't really want them to win the Cup even though it would be beneficial to me, If they go out in the quarters or even the semis I will be happy.

Sorry but i hope they lose against France  :D :D :D :D

Leon

Shame to see Argentina go through last night, I didn't think they deserved it to be honest after the first two games.  They've got the best forward line in the whole competition and have struggled to do anything so far.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!