World Cup Sweepstake

Started by Leon, 07 June 2018, 11:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shecky

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Mrs Orcs Picked 17.  So put me down as 17 please

Orcs
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

smallchild139

Can I have number 23 please. 
Thanks
Mark

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

senormeek

Will join Mollinary on number 3 please! Thanks

Shutuphippie

2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

Subedai

If 13 is left I'll have it.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

Last Hussar

32 teams, among 2112 members is 66 people per ticket.
4 prize tickets adding up to £40
x66
Leon's on the hook for £2640, which I believe is his monthly snuff allowance.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Orcs

Quote from: Last Hussar on 11 June 2018, 07:42:04 PM
32 teams, among 2112 members is 66 people per ticket.
4 prize tickets adding up to £40
x66
Leon's on the hook for £2640, which I believe is his monthly snuff allowance.

So Leon does what the supermarkets do and put a start and expiry date on the ticket, or a minimum order for the ticket to qualify for the "award"

So some of the tickets will be valid from 1st August 2048 to 31st August 2048, while others will have a minimum purchase of £100.  Problem solved methinks
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ace of Spades

Let's go for Number 12 then... we'll see!

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Added now and only a few days left to get your numbers claimed!

Last Hussar

Only 2 kinds of people use "methinks"
1) Alan Coren.
2) pretentious lunatic rightwing pillo..,

As you were.

:d

I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry