Pack composition

Started by Phil_Gray, 20 November 2010, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phil_Gray

Hi

Is there a guide to the pack composition of the Austro-Prussian war packs?

Yes, I don't get out much....

Megamatman

Hi Phil,

I don't know off the top of my head - but I'll find out and get back to you!  :)

What are you after? - poses per pack?

Thanks,
Matt
Megamatman

Leon

Hi Phil, there's quite a variety, but the packs generally have 2 poses, and command figures.  If you need more specific info, let me know which packs in particular you're interested in.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Phil_Gray

Hi

That's the sort of thing - is it a mix of regulars of that troop type, plus relevant command, and how many of each.... :-)

Cheers

Phil

Leon

Quote from: Phil_Gray on 23 November 2010, 08:47:19 PM
Hi

That's the sort of thing - is it a mix of regulars of that troop type, plus relevant command, and how many of each.... :-)

Cheers

Phil

Most foot are two poses, with a command set of general, standard, musician.  So 27+1+1+1 = 30 figs.  Like I said though, there's some variety.

Mounted are usually one pose, a few with two, and again the same command set.  So 12+1+1+1 = 15 figs.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Phil_Gray

bang on the button!

Sounds like their designed to fit with battalion/ regimental command?

Does that mean the AU16/ AU17 packs fit with the higher commands?

:-)

Leon

Quote from: Phil_Gray on 25 November 2010, 09:27:54 AM
Does that mean the AU16/ AU17 packs fit with the higher commands?

Yep!