Seven Years War Casualty Figures

Started by T13A, 04 June 2018, 08:01:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T13A

Hi

As there are no casualty figures in the Seven Years War range (hint for Leon  ;)), I was wondering if the casualty figures in the American War of Independence range would do instead? Grateful for any help.

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Leon

We've been asked about them a few times over the years but they've never made it onto the sculptors lists.  The AWI ones will work fine for the timebeing though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

T13A

Hi Leon

I thought so, many thanks.

Paul
T13A Out!

Leman

I have used the AWI casualties for the SYW. However if I were you I would put in a request to Leon to remove the figures in hunting shirt and replace them with a mix of the other figures. One of the nice things about this casualty pack is the separate headgear that can be positioned next to the casualty.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

I use those for SYW; quite acceptable.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

cameronian

I use them for 1866, fine with a bit of filing and paint, also you can artfully position clumps of grass etc to obscure anything you want left unseen.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leman

One of them has turned up on a French 1870 artillery base and looks the business.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

WeeWars

← click my website button to go to Michael's 10mm 1809 BLOG and WW1 Blog

www.supremelittleness.co.uk

2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!