WWI Middle East extension and more!

Started by Leon, 26 May 2018, 12:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

Oh. They did.

Well that explains it.

The Belgians are being spied on by a undercover Turkish camel.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Leman on 26 May 2018, 08:02:16 PM
Having checked out the catalogue I have a suspicion that the photos for the Belgian senior officers and the British senior officers have been inadvertently switched.

Yep, fixed that now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

GrumpyOldMan

Hello

Very tempting, has the French aide gone then? Why am I the only one to notice that the turban chappies have been labelled as traitors - "ME23 - Turkish foot in turban".

Cheers

GrumpyOldMan

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Some nice releases there

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

I think he's referring to the catalogue photo of the Turkish foot in turbans. They look like the photo in the thread of the Indian troops.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

parkerm17

I will wait to see NEA1 i.d.c. having found out what that is thanks to the Search Engine>.   Ta!!!

TinyTinTroops

At last I can dismount my Ulhans - those serious cases of saddle sores should not recur.

Might bag a general or two, though I have probably got more generals than anybody would ever need. Probably true to period though, most of them were about as useful as a chocolate teapot and there were lots of them..

Tony Hughes of Tiny Tin Troops

2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Leon on 26 May 2018, 10:53:41 PM
Which aide was that?

I was thinking of F16 High Command which had a general and aide wearing side cap, I think. I'm assuming that's still the same then  :)

GrumpyOldMan

Quote from: Leman on 27 May 2018, 09:16:32 AM
I think he's referring to the catalogue photo of the Turkish foot in turbans. They look like the photo in the thread of the Indian troops.

No, it was the announcement here that had the wrong nationality but has now been quietly brought back into the fold  :P :P

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Did you planning permission for the extension ?  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leman

Quote from: GrumpyOldMan on 28 May 2018, 01:18:24 AM
I was thinking of F16 High Command which had a general and aide wearing side cap, I think. I'm assuming that's still the same then  :)
F16 High Command is still available and is now supplemented by F41 Senior Officers.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!