Another Evening of Sellswords - Two New Scenarios

Started by sunjester, 19 May 2018, 07:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

We had another evening of playing Sellswords and Spellslingers, with two new scenarios I'd been working on. Orcs have been raiding farms and villages around the region and our party of heroes had been employed to protect one of the villages. Whilst out patrolling the party had come across a lot of orcs tracks and realised they were heading for the village. Rushing back to raise the alarm, the PCs arrive just as the first orcs are emerging from the forest surrounding the village. In the first scenario the objective is to gather up stray villagers and get them into the safety of a fortified refuge at the far end of the village. The second scenario takes place the following morning when the PCs have the task of clearing the invading orcs from the village. The PCs would heal lost HPs overnight, but not be able to carry out any other between game activities.
A game report and pictures on the blog http://grahamsgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/another-evening-of-sellswords-two-new.html

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great reports.
I didn't sell you average asir arobin did I, his shield looks awfully familiar?...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Last Hussar

Part of the fun for us is the role playing and telling a story as we go, it is very much like when you roleplay and still laugh at the events later.

One of the cards is called 'that's a big one' - the monster closest to the PC who caused the card to be drawn gets an extra HP.  In one game it kept going on the same goblin, who got to abut 4 hp. It was as if the elf went 'he's big, I mean he's REALLY big, oh crap, look guys he's HUGE"
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

sunjester

Quote from: mad lemmey on 19 May 2018, 09:34:57 AM
Great reports.
I didn't sell you average asir arobin did I, his shield looks awfully familiar?...
You did indeed Will. He was surplus to requirement in my crusader army, but he has found a new lease of life with Sellswords & Spellcasters.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

The problem is when ever I look at him I have an urge to do a crusader army.

And he tends to loot the bodies rather than stick with the rest of the party.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: Last Hussar on 20 May 2018, 02:32:07 PM
The problem is when ever I look at him I have an urge to do a crusader army.

And he tends to loot the bodies rather than stick with the rest of the party.
Typical knight of Law!

sunjester

I have now posted the two scenarios on the blog http://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2018/05/new-scenarios-for-sellswords-and.html

I'd appreciate any feedback if someone uses them.