Silly, but entertaining.

Started by FierceKitty, 18 May 2018, 03:30:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

toxicpixie

Awesome. The Church of Bob will send a Manly Pipe Smoker round to preach the word of Bob and take your tithes directly :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Leon

I stuck it on earlier and came back several hours later to find that I was now the world's dominant religion...!

The 7.5 Billion Pendrakenites are a generous bunch, ritually chanting '10mm, 10mm, 10mm' while the Denizens of Lead lead them in songs of molten metal and lacerated fingers.  The lucky ones will be buried under the Great Lead Mountain when they perish, their armies carefully arranged on their chests.  A successful roll of '6' will lead them into the afterlife, but the consequences of a '1' will be an eternity of rebasing whilst the Dark Lord reads all of fsn's posts in reverse chronological order.

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

My Brethren of the Cat worshiped by drawing a string over the ground, had boiled prawns as their holy objects, disposed of their dead after eight resurrections, and venerated the memory of the great prophet Sebastian. I note that we never displaced Jainism, classical paganism, Zoroastrianism, steppe shamanism, Taoism, Norse paganism, or the Trekkies.

Techno

Quote from: toxicpixie on 18 May 2018, 05:03:48 PM
Awesome. The Church of Bob will send a Manly Pipe Smoker round to preach the word of Bob and take your tithes directly :D

Is this the Almighty Bob who makes the perfectly normal beasts appear ?

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Techno on 19 May 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Cheers - Phil

What like sheeps, doggies an 'orses ?
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

I think perfectly normal beasts are more like cattle, Ian. :-\

Cheers - Phil ;)

DFlynSqrl

That was entertaining!  :)

It's nice to know the world found peace worshiping my cat with shouts of "Eating, napping and treats!".

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Peanutbutterism was good for me!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Quote from: Techno on 19 May 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Cheers - Phil

I'm sure I don't know what you mean. Fnord.
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Ithoriel

I'm slightly reminded of a site I use occasionally, when inspiration fails me, to generate background info for RPG and Imaginations campaigns.

It includes an option to generate religions and pantheons among many other things.

http://chaoticshiny.com/religiongen.php
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Last Hussar

'Matriarchy, female priests. Marriage: marriage is usually caused by pregnancy'
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

FierceKitty

Quote from: DFlynSqrl on 19 May 2018, 03:25:50 PM
That was entertaining!  :)

It's nice to know the world found peace worshiping my cat with shouts of "Eating, napping and treats!".

Another cat religion? This means war!

Sandinista

Quite silly  :D