An Evening of Sellwords and Spellslingers

Started by sunjester, 17 May 2018, 03:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

We managed to get several games of Sellswords and Spellslingers in over the past couple of evenings, and we finally managed to survive the encounters! We should probably give the PC's names now (except the wizard who is already named, Ian stated dramatically that he was going to "Activate the WIZZARD!" so I just started calling him "Eddie"). AARs and a few more photos on the blog http://grahamsgaming.blogspot.co.uk/2018/05/an-evening-of-sellswords-and.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Raider4

Stop it, I need these rules like a need a hole in the head.

But, they're only <£6 at Wargame Vault . . .

Last Hussar

My Wizard is now officially Eduard.  SJs fighter is wearing armour which I'm pretty sure I saw in a film made by some History graduates, and is either being a whirling tornado of steel death, or skulking at the back, so is now, by consensus, 'Brave Bold Sir Robin'. 

The cleric, who had no cleric skills until after the latest game XP were spent, has a habit of charging forward no matter what the plan. Thus we have named him after a friend who went to 'the gaming table in sky' too soon, who was famed for his bold attacking stance, no matter what the plan, Brother Christos. (RIP Chris, you are still missed)

The elf is now Eldayondo, (SJ, I found the translation)

So we need names for the ranger and dwarf.  Suggestions?
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

sunjester

I've now named the Ranger, he is Sintamo.

Last Hussar

Gunnar Lanlarolilson, the dwarf.
(Yes I know I put it on the other thread)
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Ithoriel

Taking an all dwarven band into Frostgrave shortly - first game of Frostgrave in ages, not sure I remember the rules!

My mage is the little-known cousin of the better known dwarven earl, Gorm the Great ... Gorm the Less :)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno