Last batch of Indian Mutiny sculpts!

Started by Leon, 10 May 2018, 12:23:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The last lot of sculpts for our Indian Mutiny range arrived this week, so here's some pics!  This lot contains the British high command, as well as the civilians for both the British and the Indians.  All that's left for this range now is the artillery pieces which we're hoping to receive soon.

Sir Colin Campbell / Sir Henry Havelock / mounted officer / casualty:

Indian civilians x 5:

British civilians x 5:

And on a slightly different note, we've converted our pending horses to give three different types.

Bare x 3 / with saddles x 3 / with baggage x 3:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Superb work once again 8). The civilians and horse variants will be useful across quite a wide period me-thinks :)

fsn

Indeed so. I'm not looking at the Indian Mutiny itself, but I'm not above poaching for a good purpose.

They are nice though.  :-\
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Colin Campbell looks like he could do double duty in the Crimea, and the European civilians look as though they could stretch to 1914.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Ace of Spades

Oh wow; those British civilians and all those different horses will also fit in very nicely in my new project! Such a pity they won't be ready for Carronade...

Cheers,
Rob
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Poggle

lowlylowlycook

I think those horses could be very useful.

Techno

Orcs

Another flippin' range I will have to studiously ignore, until I have completed a project or 6. So will probably purchasing these from the Dark Lords Grandchildren....... unless one of the following Occur:-

1) Sunjester, Last Hussar twist my arm
2) I am not sure what to ask for, for Birthday or Christmas
3) I see a good film about the subject.
4) I read a good book about the subject
5) There is a month with an R in its name
6) I get too bored at work
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Orcs

Quote from: mad lemmey on 11 May 2018, 10:47:06 PM
So, you ordered already then?

NO

1) Sunjester has other projects at the moment and LH is too busy counting pike and muskets on his fingers and toes.
2) Neither of these are until December
3) Not happened yet
4) Not happened yet
5) We are in May I am safe until September
6) Nearly !

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

quasar42

Orcs

Quote from: quasar42 on 12 May 2018, 11:29:01 AM
Here is an interesting book on the topic: The Last Mughal: The Fall of Delhi, 1857 https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1408800926/?coliid=I44WIWQ29T7U9&colid=3LZKULIIP5HVU&psc=0&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

AAARRRGGGGHHHHHH. :'( :'( :'( :'(  You are an absolute B*gger Mr Quasar.   Not only does it look really interesting he also has written one on the first Afghan war. they are both now on my Amazon wish list.

Hopefully my daughters will not buy me either for fathes day next month  ;D