I forgot to log in!

Started by Wulf, 08 May 2018, 06:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wulf

... or, more accurately, I forgot to register a new login - seems this was the first order on the new website! Has it been that long...

Anyway, can the kindly folks at PD link order #3355 to my account, under the user name Wulf? Maybe that's not possible, fair enough. I like to see an order history for future reference...

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 08 May 2018, 06:21:56 PM
Anyway, can the kindly folks at PD link order #3355 to my account, under the user name Wulf? Maybe that's not possible, fair enough. I like to see an order history for future reference...

Sadly we're not able to link orders once they've been placed so that one won't be in your account history I'm afraid.  There is a workaround which might work though, drop me an email and we can give it a test?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Wulf

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!