The devil makes work for idle hands

Started by Orcs, 30 April 2018, 11:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

Well, Mrs Orcs had to go away for work yesterday and will not be back until Teatime Wednesday at the earliest. This coincides with my having three days off from work.

So I have to amuse myself.  I had lots of thoughts and put them aside ( I can't afford another mid life crisis)

So having painted the door frame on Mrs Orcs office ( Its the first chance since Christmas I have had a couple of days it won't be used)  I am now free to do exactly as I wish.

Today I am going to finish off some movement trays for a big WSS game I am having with Sunjester in a couple of weeks. Then its time to make good the rest of the WSS cavalry Turbil miniatures fouled up.  

Tomorrow will be more painting and a visit to my friend Steve Barber(of Steve Barber Miniatures ) to pick up a 10mm Partian Army  for Sword and spear. An hours shooting then more painting.

Wednesday is a game of Chain of Command with another friend.

Life is good.  :-bd
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

FierceKitty

Encourage him to make more 10mm. His stuff is very good.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Steve J

Life is very good! I'm off next week so hope to clear out the loft, catch up on gardening as Winter is allegedly due to finish by then and any other stuff I fancy :)

toxicpixie

I'll have a couple of free-ish nights next week, as I was suddenly informed the missus & wee one are off for an overnight stay at places of great excitement (if you're four)! Sadly I don't have time off work booked, or it might have been useful for actually getting stuff done...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

d_Guy

Given the thread title I thought to find you painting scantily clad amazons.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Orcs

Quote from: FierceKitty on 30 April 2018, 01:10:02 PM
Encourage him to make more 10mm. His stuff is very good.

I think he would like to, but other projects get in the way, and hi 10mm has not sold as well as he would have likes.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leman

Next week I really am going to have to start stripping wallpaper, so this week I have been busily painting away at a 12mm French WWI battalion and two regiments of 10mm FPW Prussian uhlans. The latter are a bit of a bugger when it comes to the plastron piping.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!