ECW Project

Started by Speirs101, 30 April 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

I like the unfussy style of those figures. I reckon that takes a certain discipline, and of course it means they get on the table quicker.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Speirs101

First up i have a couple of artillery pieces for my NMA

And next up we have the Right Honourable Member of Parliament for Huntingdon, Lord Protector of the Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland, Warts and all...

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Great looking guns there. Don't tell me the Right Honourable Member is carrying a great big Bible under his right arm.

Speirs101

Quote from: Leman on 20 August 2018, 09:13:33 PM
Great looking guns there. Don't tell me the Right Honourable Member is carrying a great big Bible under his right arm.
;D ;D ;D
Think it's a lobster pot that's what I painted it as but a bible would be apt, after all he has "god's work" to do!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Quote from: Speirs101 on 20 August 2018, 09:45:31 PM
;D ;D ;D
Think it's a lobster pot that's what I painted it as but a bible would be apt, after all he has "god's work" to do!
I'm sure I would have got that if I'd seen the figure in the flesh - photography can have some funny effects. Great work  :-bd

d_Guy

Particularly like the way you've done your guns. Look very proper to my eyes.  :-bd
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Womble67

Very nice Will

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Techno

Damn fine show !

Cheers - Phil

Speirs101

Finally got round to finishing my NMA and took a few shots now to do Royalists to face them, and with Salute looming an excuse to get some reinforcements!!!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Very nice work, but you might need to add width=800 to the ing code
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Good stuff, but as ML said, better when you can see the whole thing :-)

Quote from: Speirs101 on 22 March 2019, 08:25:30 PM
Finally got round to finishing my NMA and took a few shots now to do Royalists to face them, and with Salute looming an excuse to get some reinforcements!!!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Speirs101

Thanks for sorting out images Ithoreil  :-bd, where does the width=800 go Mad Lemmy? its strange sometimes the photos port with no issues other times they  are huge!!!