Poggle

Nicely done, indeed!  :-bd

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mmcv

Lovely work. There's a nice feeling about reaching the end of a project. And then of course that feeling when you realise actually you could just do with one more unit, and of course then the other side needs a matching unit, but then that seems a bit unbalanced so maybe you should flesh it out a bit more and add another batallia for each side and a new general to lead it and...

Techno

VERY nice, indeed ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Noktu

I have to say that your project is impressive!

As your infantry units are painted with excellence, I'd suggest you add a highlight on the reins within the cavalry forces (and maybe add some silver highlights on the armour). I just feel your cavalry is missing some additional detail compared to your excellent infantry. Having painted 10mm cavalry, I do understand that painting multiple horses can be such a chore.

Speirs101

Latest regiment finished with Prince Rupert's regiment of horse, I have Prince rupert on order I hope he makes it through before Pendraken is forced to close.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Westmarcher

Indeed. Nice work.  :-bd
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Excellent work ! :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Speirs101

That's it I have finished my ECW project started after Salute 2018 with my last 4 bases.

P.S.When I say completed there may be a small package winging it's way to me from the wonderful people at Pendraken.....watch this space!

Steve J

mmcv

Superb work. Yes "complete" is rarely complete, just a stepping stone to further expansion! I hope we'll see some battle reports with your forces in the future too.

mollinary

It has been a privilege watching this project moving to completion, and rather humbling that it was inspired by FK&P.  Truly an inspiration, congratulations!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Impressive!
Really nicely done.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner