ECW Project

Started by Speirs101, 30 April 2018, 09:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toxicpixie

To be fair, it lasted quite well :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I've seen NMA about five times, always a great mosh pit!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

I think Prince Rupert and co. found it a bit rough for their tastes ;)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

d_Guy

Its bands naming themselves as such that often screws up my search results. They should stick to proper names like Pink Floyd or Iron Butterfy.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Leman

Iron Butterfly! that's the first I've heard of them since I was at uni in the early 70s.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Subedai

I like them...and the Levellers.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

toxicpixie

Gives me something to listen to tomorrow... I don't think Iron Butterfly have crossed my musical radar before!

Subedai

In a Gadda da Vida...classic.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

toxicpixie

A quick skim thru tells me the claims of them being a massive influence on the development of rock & metal are not unfounded :D

That 17 minutes has been well plundered!

pierre the shy

Quote from: toxicpixie on 30 April 2018, 06:44:39 PM
I think Prince Rupert and co. found it a bit rough for their tastes ;)

Would have thought that C17 gentlemen would have liked heavy metal...they wore curaisses and carried swords and pistols after all?
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

toxicpixie

I dunno, wigs, big hats, make up - sounds more New Romantic to me!

Techno

I can see yet another complete thread derailment. X_X X_X

Cheers - Phil

d_Guy

It was Pixie's fault, Daddy!  :d
Sleep with clean hands ...

toxicpixie

Just filling time before Speirs posts some more piccies or my wee one drops off and I can do some painting :D

Speirs101

Give us a chance Toxicpixee! My painting is glacial at the best of times  ;) However i have another stand ready for basing an armoured pike block to go between my Musketeers! Photo tomorrow until then happy painting :)