Basket not working

Started by Last Hussar, 29 April 2018, 05:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Filled out my details but it doesn't recognise my email.

Help!
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Ithoriel

Perhaps it's saving you from yourself :)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Fenton

I had problems the other day. I was using autofill and was automatically making the first letter a capital  after a while I realised that it all has to be lower case
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Last Hussar

I've registered again, as I couldn't track down my old ID. Hope it doesn't it me out here.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 29 April 2018, 06:59:01 PM
I've registered again, as I couldn't track down my old ID. Hope it doesn't it me out here.

Apologies for that, we couldn't bring over any of the old accounts when we launched the new site last year, so folks need to register for a new one.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

Quote from: Last Hussar on 29 April 2018, 06:59:01 PM

Your not purchasing often enouigh
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Last Hussar

Quote from: Orcs on 30 April 2018, 11:05:51 AM
Your not purchasing often enouigh

How ARE your WSS British getting on?

GNU PTerry