Order Of The Stick Miniatures

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 25 April 2018, 08:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Not sure what I mean, try here...
http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots1117.html

Anyways, I bought these yonks ago, and as part of this year's 'sortoutthebacklogabit' project, here are the first batch...
Not sure what I'll use them for though.
The Order, plus the MITD

MITD and Demon Roaches

Roy Greenhilt

Durkon Thundershield

Belkar Bitterleaf, and Mr Scruffy

Vaarsuvius and Blackwing

Haley Starshine

Elan The Bard

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Kiwidave

Steve J

I love those 8). Perfect for something like 'Dragon Rampant'.

lowlylowlycook

The very idea of OotS minis sound pretty bad but it turns out that it somehow works.

These are brilliant!

sunjester

Odd, but nice,.......but odd!  :- ;D

Techno

fred.

Cool. They are the cartoons brought to 3D. What are the arms and legs made of, they look very fragile?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Bodies are resin, arms and legs are White metal, you can see how much damage Haley's arrow has already taken
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

toxicpixie

Brilliant - they look spot on.

Lov MITD - it's got some good character development recently. I thought it was the Tarrasque but not I'm not sure...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Wulf

Is that still going? I lost track about a year ago...

Lovely minis though.

toxicpixie

I followed it avidly up till Rich Burlews accident and then drifted off during the hiatus and never drifted back. Stopped reading all my web comics actually, got fed up with update speed!

Then I started reading OotS again last week and cleared up ten years of strips in ten days :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Terry37

You can always use them for HOTT. You'd be amazed at some of the creations folks come up with (rock armies, macaroni armies, tree armies (not Ents, just plain trees, etc.)

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

DFlynSqrl

Those are fun!  I didn't even know anyone did Order of the Stick miniatures.  :)

petercooman

Not my cup of tea but Nice painting!