Future Wash

Started by Fenton, 24 April 2018, 08:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

I have been using my bottle of Klear  with an orange label from Sainsbury's for a while now. Just about run out and found they sell one that seems to be the same stuff but with a blue label

Does anyone know if it's the same?

One more question. Has anyone tried the Astonish acrylic floor was and is it as good?

Cheers
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

SV52

If it's Pledge multi-surface wax and says 'formerly known as Klear' on the label, it's the same stuff.  The difference is that it is a cloudy liquid rather than the clear one the original was.  I've used it repeadedly on figures for some years now with no discernible difference, sill dries to a clear hard glossy coat.
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Fenton

Thanks. The bottle I have is also cloudy. I sort of presumed the new one i saw was just a repackage but just checking
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Subedai

Quote from: SV52 on 24 April 2018, 11:37:06 PM
If it's Pledge multi-surface wax and says 'formerly known as Klear' on the label, it's the same stuff.  The difference is that it is a cloudy liquid rather than the clear one the original was.  I've used it repeadedly on figures for some years now with no discernible difference, sill dries to a clear hard glossy coat.

Use the same stuff myself. Never had any problems with it.
Blog is at
http://thewordsofsubedai.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!