Red Vectors

Started by SV52, 23 April 2018, 09:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

Dear Pendraken,

Any plans on stocking their 15mm church?

It's quite hard to find but it's here:

http://www.redvectors.co.uk/odds-n-sods.php

Or even if you can get one for me;

Grovel, grovel
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leon

No worries, we'll get that sorted out.  We're about to go through the next batch of designs we'd like from the Vectors catalogue, so I'll have a chat with Mick and get the church included.

Do you need it within a particular timescale?  It might be a month or two before we had it ready for release, but if you need one sooner we can get one rushed through for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

SV52

Many thanks Leon.  No push for it, just as it becomes available; lets everything get into place.

Cheers,
George

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Wulf

How big are those? Would they be grossly out of scale with PD minis?

SV52

This a cottage bought as 15mm against a PD cavalryman, the door is 17mm high.  Probably get away with a few buildings but I think a 15mm church would be like a cathedral.  Always assuming of course that the scale is 'true'.

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Wulf

Quote from: SV52 on 23 April 2018, 09:06:00 PM
...I think a 15mm church would be like a cathedral.  Always assuming of course that the scale is 'true'.
That's my question, really, how 'true' 15mm are Red Vectors? PD infantry ar a bit over 10mm, so a 'true' 15mm wouldn't look too bad...

Leon

I don't think the church would look too bad, churches of that style can be pretty large in real life.  Mick's going to send the design over to us in the next batch, so I'll get one made up and photo it next to some figures.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Wulf