A Cool Experience!

Started by sunjester, 18 April 2018, 08:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Basically Sunjester's lucky dice rolling extends to real life.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

toxicpixie

A good drummer is worth their weight in gold, from my experience of bands :D

Tried it once, kept losing the timing unconsciously following the other instruments, which turns into some kind of hilarious feedback loop where every gets faster and slower and faster and slower as they keep chasing each other!

Very nice, do you get a cool costume to wear as well?!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

sunjester

Quote from: Techno on 19 April 2018, 09:31:13 PM
"The Girls".

I can see them.....But where are you SJ ?  ;)

Cheers - Phil.

I'm not in any of the videos, but there are pictures with me in them on the gallery page http://www.luminamusic.co.uk/gallery.html

toxicpixie, I have been known to speed up a touch from time to time ~X( 8-}, it's not appreciated when they are playing a really fiddly piece on the recorders!  ;D

Techno

Always good to see the face behind the posts, Graham.  :)

Cheers - Phil

toxicpixie

Definitely some good outfits there!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Dave Fielder

I wondered where all that music was coming from at the wedding yesterday.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Last Hussar

Quote from: sunjester on 20 April 2018, 04:53:57 PM
I'm not in any of the videos, but there are pictures with me in them on the gallery page http://www.luminamusic.co.uk/gallery.html

toxicpixie, I have been known to speed up a touch from time to time ~X( 8-}, it's not appreciated when they are playing a really fiddly piece on the recorders!  ;D
He's the one on the left.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Ben Waterhouse

What a wonderful ensemble! Bravo!
Arma Pacis Fulcra