Phalanx, St Helens - Sat 16th June

Started by Leon, 17 April 2018, 11:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Every choccy bar seems to have shrunk over the years - or have my hands just got bigger as I have grown?

I can now confirm that I will run Walter Schnaffs as a participation game at Phalanx. I will use the Square Bashing Quick Game format, with the French defending, as this will give people a chance to play the game mechanisms, rather than spend valuable time on the pre-game stuff. The pre-game and assets are a very enjoyable aspect of Square Bashing, but at a show it is the on-table combat that has to take precedence. Look for the Liverpool Wargames Association tables if you are going.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Wagon Wheels used to be marketed with the promise they will always be 3"
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

Don't have one on hand to measure, so are they? I have noticed though that they no longer have the thin layer of jam.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Those are in the blue packs, the red don't.  ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

24 April 2018, 09:04:07 AM #20 Last Edit: 24 April 2018, 09:06:37 AM by Leman
Not able to post a reply to this thread. this worked so I will try to modify it. The wagon Wheels colour code seems ver counter-intuitive, rather like keeping your Peninsular Brits in  a blue box and your french in a red box  :-.