Muscovite Army

Started by Terry37, 17 April 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Thank you gentlemen. I am giving thought to have some areas/patches of snow on the Muscovite bases of this army, with some mud and dried/dormant grass. This would go along with he god element which is going to be Russian Winter! 

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

Very nice work, Terry !  8)

Cheers - Phil

d_Guy

Very good looking Terry!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Womble67

Very nice indeed

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Bill, what exactly are you complementing? Is it the figures or Terry himself (damn you, you pesky comma!).
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

d_Guy

Good catch!. It is both. Terry in person is really quite dapper. Reminds me of a civil war general (ours or yours). The figures he paints are excellent as well.  :)
Sleep with clean hands ...

Terry37

Aw shucks!!!! Blush Blush!!!!!

Thanks Bill!!!!

Not so sure about this mug being a Civil War General, but you might want to look for it at your local post office!!!!!

Terry, err, I mean HT Terry

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leman

I'm having a yee-haw! moment.

Terry37

29 January 2019, 07:25:33 PM #40 Last Edit: 29 January 2019, 07:27:26 PM by Terry37
Another element done. This time the 5th Moscow Regt of Streltsi, in scarlet kaftan with dark red trim and collar, blue lining and yellow boots.

Leman, hoping you were playing your banjo during that yee-haw moment!!! If not, it's a - 14 from your D6 die roll

More to follow,

Terry

Leman

Sadly no, although my nephew is a pretty mean banjo player (and also wargamer of the Saga, Lord of the Rings, Warmaster variety).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

OK then Leman, afraid you have to deduct 14 points from your next D6 die roll!!!! Just FYI, but I've been know to twang a guitar in more than one group in my day.

I'm on the right. This was taken art a general meeting we played in at work.

Doing a take off of the Blues Brothers .... we were the Snooze Brothers!!!

Can't find my pictures of when I played in a true Hee-haw cowboy band thigh.

Hoppy Trails

Terry

Leman

Who says wargamers can't be cool  :-bd