BKC Update - April 2018

Started by Leon, 13 April 2018, 12:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Cook

A shame that all the time and effort put into BKC III has been, apparently, wasted but, to be honest, I never quite understood the need for a BKC III anyway.  Why fix something that isn't broken? 

Shedman

Having spent a while looking at BKCIII it's a down step from BKCII but there are several goods bits in it . The step-by-step tables are really useful and I like the Recce Pathfinder rule.

Sandinista

I never got round to removing the plastic wrapper off mine, I bought them on holiday and never had time to look at them. When I got back from holiday they had been withdrawn, so I never bothered  :)

Cheers
Ian

Womble67

Any updates as to whats happening Leon I know you must be getting sick of being asked

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I'll be speaking to the guys before the weekend to see how we're getting on, so I'll get an update posted up soon.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 05 July 2018, 12:45:15 AM
I'll be speaking to the guys before the weekend to see how we're getting on, so I'll get an update posted up soon.

Thanks for the quick reply

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

nheather

Hi,

Any update.  I asked at the stand at Colours and was told that it was almost ready, should be released October/November.

Are you still on track for that?

Cheers,

Nigel

Leon

Quote from: nheather on 09 October 2018, 09:50:27 AM
Any update.  I asked at the stand at Colours and was told that it was almost ready, should be released October/November.

Are you still on track for that?

The plan is still to have the file complete by Nov and then off to the printers, so we can hopefully get them back and shipped out in time for Xmas.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

I think we're all looking forward to the release of this

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!