Anyway good luck with the new version I hope everything goes ok for you

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

ronan

Quote from: paulr on 13 April 2018, 09:29:18 PM
A brave and bold decision totally focused on your customers, well done Pendraken =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

I agree !

Dave Fielder

I always prefer the Mark IV over the Mark III, much more punch and a greater chassis with versatility and reliability. Looking forward to it, send when ready, no rush as I have so many other projects to deal with. 
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Leon

Thanks for all the replies, the understanding and the patience, it's really appreciated while we work this out.  We had a lot of positive messages from people at Salute yesterday as well which was nice.

Quote from: Rubenmegido on 13 April 2018, 12:37:40 AM
As a suggestion I would say that that you should try to keep a similar layout as the one used in BKC2 book. Reading BKC3 was a bit disorienting as the fonts, layout and look of the tables was very different to previous books and that, apart from the changes, give me the feeling that I was reading a totally different ruleset.If you plan BKC4 to be a gentle evolution, the layout of the book should be similar to previous one. That would make it part of the same family :)

The layout will probably be somewhere between the two, as the more modern design of the rules was something that had positive feedback from the release.  We'll get a new cover made and change some of the fonts probably.

Quote from: fsn on 13 April 2018, 07:47:12 AM
I'm sure members of the forum would be pleased, nay eager, to assist in any way possible. I will start the line and offer to review lists of vehicles etc for completeness.

Thanks fsn, I'll pass the offer on to the group.

Quote from: slugbalancer on 13 April 2018, 08:44:25 AM
Are you still up to taking in my copies of BKC3 at Salute tomorrow?

This is probably a bit late but yes we were and I think we got yours at the show?

We'll update again as soon as there's any more info.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

slugbalancer

QuoteThis is probably a bit late but yes we were and I think we got yours at the show?
No, I didn't bring my copies, so I'll wait for the official re-call.

Leon

Quote from: slugbalancer on 15 April 2018, 11:34:12 PM
No, I didn't bring my copies, so I'll wait for the official re-call.

No worries, if you're at any other shows though, pop them along and we'll get them there.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Mauro59

I agree with a new situation. So i'll be waiting for BKCIV. The only thing that i hope is to mantain all new army list. I have armies for all countries in WWII except Denmark and Bulgaria. Have a nice job
Mauro

Itinerant Hobbyist

Said it on the FB group and will echo it here. Good decision and of course i'm Here to help proof, play-test, whatever.

I will definitely promote on the YT channel and FB.

Orcs

Quote from: T13A on 13 April 2018, 10:23:14 AM
Already looking forward to BKCIV, now exactly what extra figures do I need.......

Cheers Paul

I am not sure this is a sensible question to ask a figure manufacturer  :).

You will needs

50 packs of infantry  and a minimum of 100 vehicles per side  ;D ;D ;D

No seriously you can play a good game of BKC with about a dozen stands of infantry , 1 machine gun , 1 mortar and a troop or two of tanks per side.  After that you can add all you wish to buy

Please remember that by buying tanks and vehicles from Pendraken you enable Leon to feed his family, his children to have shoes to wear to school and M'lady can wear real stockings/ tights rather than draw lines down the back of her legs with eye pencil. :D

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

No you need at least 100 28mm tanks, can only be played in 28mm after all.  Seriously I'd use a btn a side, any scale you like.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

lowlylowlycook

Any plans for a Korean war supplement for either BKCII or BKCIV?

Leon

Quote from: lowlylowlycook on 22 April 2018, 12:10:30 AM
Any plans for a Korean war supplement for either BKCII or BKCIV?

Yep, once everything's sorted out we'd like to do a Korean supplement to go with our new ranges.

Dave Fielder

Don't forget 41 Commando Royal Marines in the Korean War supplement  ;)

Shedman

I imagine that the Korean War supplement won't have that level of granularity in it. But then again you never know - a conflict specific supplement might be the place to add more granularity

Dave Fielder

There needs to be something in there for the Commando Beret being worn ... it's a strategic capability