Pendraken under the same management!

Started by Leon, 11 April 2018, 09:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

As many of you are already aware, Pendraken is a family business that was started by Lynne and Dave back in 1992.  I started working for Pendraken back in 2004 and then took over the day-to-day running of things in 2009 as the business had grown beyond a part-time concern.  Since then we've moved into our own premises, we've taken on more staff and expanded way beyond that little hobby business working out of the garage!

So, with a view to Lynne and Dave's retirement one day, I've now been made a partner and we've merged Minibits (my own business) into Pendraken to make a single company.  We'll continue to have the two websites, Pendraken concentrating on 10mm while Minibits stocks a wider variety of products, but both will be under the single Pendraken/Minibits umbrella.

All emails will also be dealt with under a single address as well, so please update your contact details to leon @ pendraken.co.uk (without the spaces!)

So to sum up, there's not a lot changing really and you can ignore this thread!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

Ithoriel

"Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose!" :)

Thanks for the last quarter century or so, here's to the next!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

fsn

Dave ... retiring ...

Dave ...

Re-tiring.

Daveretiring.

Daaavveeereeetiiiring.

Dave. Retiring.

No. Don't get it.

Well it all seems quite logical.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Westmarcher

Howdy, Pardner!  <)

All the best for the next 26 years!  :-bd
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fred.

Good stuff, Leon (and Dave).

The only bit that I'm struggling with is Leon working from 2004, must have been all of 5 then  ;)
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Last Hussar

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Shedman

This time next year you'll be a squillionaire  :o

Shutuphippie

2018 Painting Competition - Winner!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

May you flourish beyond your dreams.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

DFlynSqrl