Arab tents

Started by Shedman, 06 April 2018, 04:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shedman

For my latest 10mm project - 1840s Algeria - I asked my my Shaun to do me some Arab Tents. Here's a photo of the masters with Pendrakens Arab civilians

Techno

Terrific !!

(My my Shaun ?) :-\....(Son, friend ?)

Cheers - Phil

Leman

They look as though they  would serve Mr Babbage well.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Orcs

They are really good. Does the word "masters" mean that they will produced for sale?
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Ithoriel

Quote from: Orcs on 06 April 2018, 11:21:50 PM
They are really good. Does the word "masters" mean that they will produced for sale?

Colour me interested if it does! Those look rather good.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Shedman

Shaun is one of our club members. He makes and sells resin scenery under the name of Dreamholme. He doesn't have much of an online presence - ebay mainly

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dreamholme/m.html?item=372032374781&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He has made a fair bit for me,  15mm Wicker man, 6mm Star gates and 10mm trenches to name a few.

So I imagine the  tents will be on sale at some point

Alan

Ithoriel

Well, I have a new addition to my Firefox Bookmarks, my Sumerians are about to have a new village and Shaun has a sale. Thanks Alan.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Orcs

Quote from: Shedman on 07 April 2018, 07:48:37 AM
Shaun is one of our club members. He makes and sells resin scenery under the name of Dreamholme. He doesn't have much of an online presence - ebay mainly

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/dreamholme/m.html?item=372032374781&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

He has made a fair bit for me,  15mm Wicker man, 6mm Star gates and 10mm trenches to name a few.

So I imagine the  tents will be on sale at some point

Alan

Looking at the link I realise I bought a coupe of sets of his shanty walls. they are excellent.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson