Q of the Week: Storage?

Started by Leon, 16 November 2010, 06:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

A mix of foam trays in mushroom crates so that they can stack (if nothing is too high I can get 3 foam trays in each crate),  as well as a mix of A4 boxfiles, cardboard boxes and biscuit tins.

Eldamarelf

All of my ww2 10mm is in Really usefull boxes with the 15 insert tray's and an open lip tray if they are in the 9ltr boxes if not they are in the 4ltr boxes with a lip tray can get 60 infanrty in a 15 tray 30mm x 30mm and 30 Vehichles 30mm x 40mm and larger for the really big stuff they go on to the lip tray.

My LOTR 28mm is all in foam trays and in large lided boxes currently i have 5 of these but need to get a few more out form the atick.

My Axis and Allies War at Sea is in 1 42ltr Really Usefull box (and its a bit full).

other than these I have a couple of other things which are mostly in either foam or cardboard boxes (mainly Pirate ships) with foam in them to protect the resin.

Tom H :d
aka Bilbo

I may even get a few pics done and stick them on here.

agtfos

I'm really not that worried about my figs, but space is at a premium, so I have gone for shallow 2 layer fishing tackle boxes, which have a handle on the top so that everything gets carried flat.

Last Hussar

I have just put the 4 tray 'asperation'  on the thread.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

fisheyedbunny

I base my guys on a combination of Flames of War bases and standard sized Warmaster bases. Tanks, command teams and guns on Flames of War bases (Small/Medium) and the infantry are on Warmaster bases. Got myself some of the Battlefoam Flames of War trays and some of thier standard infantry (40K) trays. Works a treat :) would take a picture but all my stuff in at my buddies house as we are mid game.