Funky Skulls Street Wars-NYC

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 31 March 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

From a Kickstarter, free figure, Randel St James

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Terry37

Rebel Miniatures offers some interesting pimps and gangers in 15 MM and I've thought about doing another post apocalyptic army using them, but I am pretty sure I have more than enough to paint as it is!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Duke Speedy of Leighton

A few addtitions to get my gang up to fighting strength, some British Students on an exchange programme, and a passing beat combo...

Ah, Scumbag College, right...

Mike 'the Cool Guy'

Vyvyen!

Neil the Hippy

(P)Rick the Anarchist

I liked them so much, I bought and painted a second set for a mate.

The visiting beat combo - well...
Motorhead!

Count Lemmy von Motorhead

Phil 'Filthy Aminal' Taylor

Fast Eddy Clarke

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Very cool! I have quite a few Rebel gangland minis that I use for all sorts of armies. Yours looks like it could also work well for a "Purge" game, just add a few unarmed civilians and a hero, good guy or two. I've not seen 4 yet, but here's the trailer for the best of the first 3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzFCDqKE4yA

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

fred.

2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

sunjester

toxicpixie

Superb!

Weirdly Mike always looks like my Dad...

BTW according to "Hardware" surely Lemmy should have brass knuckles and a water taxi :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

lowlylowlycook

All the jackets in this thread a just spectacular but the band's jackets are beyond even that.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Two new survivors, as I picked up a hunting bow, and have enough cash in our campaign to hire two new survivors, I chose an intresting pair of young survivors sculpted by Hasslefree.
A slayer and a mockingjay!

jambo1