GP10 Limbers photos

Started by Womble67, 28 March 2018, 10:54:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Womble67

Does anyone have photos of GP10 Limbers with Early War team (2) that they could share

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

I don't have a pic of the whole set to hand, but these are the riders, 2nd from left:

The limber is the same as the FPW one I think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 28 March 2018, 01:49:32 PM
I don't have a pic of the whole set to hand, but these are the riders, 2nd from left:

The limber is the same as the FPW one I think.

Thanks Leon but it's particularly the limber I want pictures of

does anyone have pictures for FPW17 Limber with team/out riders (2) as apparently it's the same

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

Leon

I got one of the guys to spin them off, so here's a pic of the GP10 figures.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 28 March 2018, 06:16:45 PM
I got one of the guys to spin them off, so here's a pic of the GP10 figures.

Thank you very much for going to the trouble for doing that for me it's much appreciated

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

Leon

Quote from: Womble67 on 28 March 2018, 06:22:31 PM
Thank you very much for going to the trouble for doing that for me it's much appreciated

No worries, it'd help if we had these pics on the website in the first place!

Womble67

Quote from: Leon on 28 March 2018, 06:23:37 PM
No worries, it'd help if we had these pics on the website in the first place!

You will get there in the end you have made huge progress so far

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

Leon

Quote from: Womble67 on 28 March 2018, 10:58:36 PM
You will get there in the end you have made huge progress so far

Slowly but surely and a lot more to come soon as well!