Da Vinci Tank!!!

Started by Terry37, 27 March 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Great idea re: converting the Taube 8). Can't wait to see the results.

paulr

Quote from: Terry37 on 06 April 2018, 08:00:23 PM
Mine is going to be a Behemoth in my Italian Wars Italian army... I will probably remove some of the cannon barrels so the front can more easily be identified - another important factor ni the HOTT rules.

Perhaps use a flag to indicate the front rather than remove cannon :-\
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Paint it red and put one of these on the housing to indicate the front :)

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Terry37

Really love all of the suggestions, but will probably still remove some of the guns just because they stick out beyond the edge of the base and I want to be able to line it up properly with other elements. I haven't decided on a scheme yet, but being sort of a fantasy-historical army I want something very colorful. Thinking of a red, green ad white scheme to mimic the Italian flag.

I should have mentioned that the Taube flyer is actually part of my Imperial army as opposed to the  Italian one. Going that route because the Taube was an Austrian aeroplane so it only seems right. I will be sure and post pictures.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams