Hanoverians and KGL now available!

Started by Leon, 19 March 2018, 11:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The steady expansion of our Napoleonic ranges continues, with both the Hanoverians and King's German Legion now available and ready to serve!  

On the Hanoverian side we've got them in both shako and cap options, plus jager and landwehr and a handy mounted officer in bicorne.  For the KGL, we've got line, lights, Hussars and a mounted officer in stovepipe.  These Hussars can be used for the Hanoverians as well.

Next in this period will be the Dutch-Belgians towards the end of the year and then that'll be it for the later period for now.  After that we'll be trying to go back to 1809 and fill in some of the missing nations there.

Napoleonics, 1812-15
Hanoverians - https://pendraken.co.uk/napoleonic/1812-1815/hanoverian/
NHN1   Line in shako   £5.25
NHN2   Line command in shako   £5.25
NHN3   Line in cap   £5.25
NHN4   Line command in cap   £5.25
NHN5   Light/Jager, inc. command   £5.25
NHN6   Landwehr, inc. command   £5.25
NHN7   Mounted Officer (5)    £1.75

King's German Legion - https://pendraken.co.uk/napoleonic/1812-1815/kings-german-legion/
NKG1   Line   £5.25
NKG2   Line command    £5.25
NKG3   Lights, march attack, inc. comm (16)    £2.80
NKG4   Lights, skirmish, inc. command (16)    £2.80
NKG5   Hussars    £5.25
NKG6   Mounted Officer (5)    £1.75

And some pics of course:

NHN1 - Hanoverian Line in shako

NHN3 - Hanoverian Line in cap

NHN6 - Landwehr, inc. command

NHN7 - Mounted officer in bicorne

NKG4 - Lights, skirmishing, inc. command

NKG5 - Hussars

NKG6 - Mounted officer in stovepipe

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Womble67

These look really nice

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

fsn

Oh dear!

Hear that? That's my bank account weeping.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Norm

superb work by the team - these re going to please a lot of people.

Redstef

Great stuff !

the ones in caps, at first glance, look like they can proxy for 1813 Prussian Reserve Infantry as well  :D
"From each according to ability, to each according to need" Karl Marx.............I really need those figures

2015 Painting Competition - People's Choice!
2016 Painting Competition - 3 x Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 4 x Winner!
2018 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner, 1 x Runner-Up!

fsn

I'm going to hate myself for this ... but how about as US infantry in the Texas-Mexican wars?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Dr Dave

Did the KGL hussars take their guidons / flags on campaign? I always thought no British or KGL cavalry ever carried flags in the Napoleonic wars???

Techno

My compliments to the chef !

Cheers - Phil

John Cook

Quote from: Dr Dave on 20 March 2018, 07:05:15 PM
Did the KGL hussars take their guidons / flags on campaign? I always thought no British or KGL cavalry ever carried flags in the Napoleonic wars???

Pretty much.  British cavalry carried their flags, standards or guidons depending on type. less and less during the Napoleonic period.  According to Milne's Colours and Standards of the Army, inspections returns show that no cavalry regiments had theirs with them in the Peninsula after 1812.   Similarly, none were taken to the Low Countries in 1815. 

British hussar regiments, including KGL hussars, were not provided with flags of any description at all. 

senormeek

Good work Team Pendraken! Am particularly excited about the Hanoverians. Could I ask a couple of questions. On the Hanoverians, what shakos are the line and landwehr modelled as wearing? Belgic or Stovepipe? And what are the differences between the KGL line and British line? Thought they were in the same uniforms.

thanks

Mike

Techno

Quote from: Techno on 21 March 2018, 07:06:49 AM
My compliments to the chef ! Cheers - Phil

Ignore me. X_X X_X :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  (For pity's sake, Phil !)

I think these were the little 'tweak conversions' I did a few months ago.....I'd forgotten all about those.

I'll forget my own name next.  :'( :'( :'( :'(......I'm sure the Mother in Law's dementia must be catching.

Quote from: senormeek on 26 March 2018, 11:16:56 PM
Thought they were in the same uniforms.thanks
Mike

Mike...

From memory......(Which obviously can't be trusted.....See above. :-[) There were certain figures that I didn't have to tweak regarding the uniforms as those were 'identical'...Just tweak the hats and plumes, for example.
The chap that was furnishing me with all the info.....and piccy references.......REALLY knew his stuff, so I can only hope that they're correct.

Cheers - Erm.....No...It's gone, again.

Leon

Quote from: senormeek on 26 March 2018, 11:16:56 PM
Good work Team Pendraken! Am particularly excited about the Hanoverians. Could I ask a couple of questions. On the Hanoverians, what shakos are the line and landwehr modelled as wearing? Belgic or Stovepipe? And what are the differences between the KGL line and British line? Thought they were in the same uniforms.

The Hanoverians are all in stovepipe shakos and the KGL line are exactly the same as the British so we're supplying the same figures at this end.  It's easier to put them in as a new code though, rather than folks having to go looking for the line in a different range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

senormeek

Thanks both - v helpful. And don't worry Phil - I'd forgotten that I'd asked this question!