10mm with The Pikeman s Lament and Lion (or Dragon) Rampant

Started by Westmarcher, 16 March 2018, 09:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Terry37

Thanks guys,

My sharing the photos was to give an idea of how one might pursue a game for the period using the HOTT or DB-HX rules. Somewhere I have pictures of some games and when I can find them I'll post them to give an idea of the armies in action. They've played in many fun games.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

urbancohort

I plan on using PL for a game based on the real skirmish at Phillipsnorton, Now Norton St Phillip in somerset) during the Sedgemore Campaign. I have painted some units up but having had a break from war gaming and the period for a while I have a long way to go. My old thread has some pictures of how I have approached it.

One should try everything in life, except for incest and folk-dancing....

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Last Hussar

When I first played LR I did think 4-6 10mm on a 20mm square base for a mass battle effect.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Orcs

I seem to remember that swapping a single pack was acceptable for it stil to count for an army pack discount. But the best bet is to drop Leon a line
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson