Top Totty!

Started by Leon, 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM Last Edit: 15 November 2012, 02:55:53 AM by Leon
Go on then, who's your top 3, with pics if possible!

(Just 3 Nik....!)

:D

To be fair, this changes on a regular basis:

Shakira:

Eliza Dushku:
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Nosher

Good pics Leon, not so sure on Katy - good looking girl and all that but a bit weird and would probably follow you around like a bad smell... How about these three lovelys - from left to right Alice, The Hatter and the Queen of Tarts (I mean hearts...! :o)

[attachment deleted by admin]
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

Seriously - In no particular order - Mia Wasikowska, Louise Redknapp, Sharleen Spiteri

I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Nosher

and I cant beleive what a jammy git redknapp is...

Frank Carson

goat major

This is a very sexist thread. I consider myself a modern, reformed man and much prefer to spend my time helping out in the kitchen.....

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Megamatman

Jenna visits here - so I'm not falling into this trap!  ;D
Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: Megamatman on 15 November 2010, 01:34:50 PM
Jenna visits here - so I'm not falling into this trap!  ;D

Wimp!  She'll never know, you could use the SuperAdmin powers to block her from this thread...   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Sandinista

here's a big girl crying

nikharwood

15 November 2010, 05:36:44 PM #8 Last Edit: 15 November 2010, 06:28:05 PM by nikharwood
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever - you don't like Chelsea. We know that.

Top 3 Totty (today - I'll have 3 more tomorrow please...):

Kate Beckinsale:

Sienna Guillory:

Rachel Stevens:

nikharwood

15 November 2010, 06:48:36 PM #9 Last Edit: 15 November 2010, 06:51:31 PM by nikharwood
Actually, I can't wait until tomorrow  ;) :P ;D

Kiera Knightley:

India de Beaufort:

Karen Gillan:

Is it Friday yet?  ;) ;D 8)

Leon

15 November 2010, 09:25:33 PM #10 Last Edit: 15 November 2010, 09:27:18 PM by Leon
Quote from: nikharwood on 15 November 2010, 06:48:36 PM
Actually, I can't wait until tomorrow  ;) :P ;D

Quote from: Leon on 15 November 2010, 02:08:27 AM
(Just 3 Nik....!)

I said 3 Harwood!   >:(   :D   :P

Luddite

15 November 2010, 11:43:49 PM #11 Last Edit: 15 November 2010, 11:57:41 PM by Luddite
No fair Leon!  Only 3?!

Some absolute stunners so far, and there are so many lovely looking girls out there...

I'l go with some of the beautiful 'sci fi babes' that make the sometimes dodgy plots bearable.   :D

Jolene Blalock who plays T'Pol for some reason just hits the spot.  And i don't normally like the 'pout'.  I think its T'Pol's Vulcan 'challenge' that makes her so hot... :P

Jewel Staite who plays Kaylee Frye in the masterpiece that is Firefly (damn you Joss Wheedon, make some more episodes... >:( )...

And here she is in one of the sexiest scenes ever put to celluloid...enjoying a guilty pleasure - fresh strawberries on her own... :x

Third one's a tough choice...so many to go for, but who makes the cut?

Grace Park?  Possibly.  Katie Sackoff?  Love the broad shoulders and sexy neck...
Retro with the queen (or Princess) of them all, Carrie Fisher?  Too obvious.
Morena Baccarin (Inara from Firefly (again)?  Ooh good one...
Summer Glau?  Damn!  How did she fail to get on the list?
Jeri Ryan?  I love 7 of 9, but no...
Jane Fonda?  Surely!!  C'mon, Barbarella!!
My wife?  OF course, but she's disqualified on a technicality - she hasn't been in a sci fi film.  And frankly if we're tripping off into real life we'll end up in cosplay land like this..

...and there where will we be?!?

Nope, i think the final place will go to...*drum roll*

Anna Paquin who plays Rogue from X-Men

Actually...now i think about it, in all three cases its the on-screen character that gets the vote...although Jewel Staite is really just lovely-looking beyond belief...

I think i need a lie down with a hot mug of milky tea now...
http://www.durhamwargames.co.uk/
http://luddite1811.blogspot.co.uk/

"It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion.  It is by the juice of Typhoo my thoughs acquire speed the teeth acquire stains, the stains serve as a warning.  It is by tea alone i set my mind in motion."

"The secret we should never let the gamemasters know is that they don't need any rules." - Gary Gygax
"Maybe emu trampling created the desert?" - FierceKitty

2012 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

"I have become inappropriately excited by the thought of a compendium of OOBs." FSN

Leon

Quote from: Luddite on 15 November 2010, 11:43:49 PM
Some absolute stunners so far, and there are so many lovely looking girls out there...

I'l go with some of the beautiful 'sci fi babes' that make the sometimes dodgy plots bearable.   :D

Actually...now i think about it, in all three cases its the on-screen character that gets the vote...although Jewel Staite is really just lovely-looking beyond belief...

I think i need a lie down with a hot mug of milky tea now...

I'm loving the amount of thought that went into that!   :D ;D

nikharwood

Quote from: Leon on 15 November 2010, 09:25:33 PM
I said 3 Harwood!   >:(   :D   :P

Ah - but it's only 3...in each post  ;)

And I haven't really even started on the sci-fi genre yet...I'm going to have to follow Luddite's lead y'know.  :P 8)

Peeler

:D Nice thread. So I take it that these are all coming out in super fine detail 10mm soonest?