Weather reports from the forum ?

Started by Techno, 01 March 2018, 12:00:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Six new inches of snow and still coming down at a brisk rate.
Sleep with clean hands ...

toxicpixie

Ours has now gone, we had about four inches at one point but good work by the council kept the roads clear (hence we could get to WMMS), and then it's been melting off since yesterday :)

Which has reminded me I need to post Shedman some camels!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

d_Guy

Womble67

Quote from: d_Guy on 21 March 2018, 01:58:44 PM
Still snowing.

The sun is out in Grimsby however it is windy

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

toxicpixie

Nice and sunny in Brum but a bit nippy. Hope you stocked up on bread & milk, Bill - if not time to panic buy!
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Pembrokeshire (SW Wales)......Cool/cold.....But nothing awful to post about.

I'd just like to see the fields have that 'fresh', green 'spring flush' starting......It looks as though we're still in the middle of winter.

(Seasons were 'proper' when I was young,)  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Was that before or after the last ice age?
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

d_Guy

...and still snowing, the total is only about 10 - 12" so far, but enough to close schools.
We are in good supply, Pixie, but like Phil - ready to see some green growing things.

fsn

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

d_Guy

toxicpixie

Mmmm vitamin coffee...

Speaking of greens, we've nearly got the daffs out!

Techno

Ours are out......Though there was bad frost a few days ago that nearly killed them all.
Looks like they've recovered now.

Cheers - Phil

Smoking gun

23 March 2018, 06:26:09 PM #147 Last Edit: 23 March 2018, 06:37:56 PM by Smoking gun
Grimsby, our hedgehogs have decided it is warm enough for them to emerge from hibernation.

We had two visitors last night.

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Techno

Blimey !

Hope they've got a decent amount of 'blubber'
If they're adults....I'm sure they'll be fine......If you leave them some cat food out for the time being !  ;)

Cheers - Phil.

Steve J

We've had daffodils out since a week of so before St David's day. Still got a snowdrop out and a tulip about to open. Not unusual to have this mix here in Bristol. The hedgehog had been out and about for over a week now which is nice.