Picture Request Please - Pacific War. Codes SAP 1 / 2 / 3

Started by Roy, 28 February 2018, 01:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roy

Picture requests, please. Pacific War range.

SAP1 Foot in formal frock coat, kepi

SAP2 Foot in jacket, kepi

SAP3 Foot, havelock/kepi

Hoping to see what they look like and then decide whether they could be modified to look good as fancy 'Legion' troops in the ACW (as in an early war, privately financed unit, wearing uniforms of the owner's choice)

Thank you.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}

petercooman

I think Nik posted pictures of his back in the days. Maybe have a search?

Leon

These figures were conversions on the older ACW range, so they're a bit bigger and more hefty than the new ACW figures.  We could bring some samples down to Hammerhead for you if you like?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Roy

Thanks for the links Peter  :-bd

I'd seen the army photos that Nick had done, but not the close up shots. Brilliant. Thank you.

Leon, there's no need, thanks, now that I've seen the photos.

Tbh, I'm not sure they're what I'm after - something more along the lines of the 1860 1st Georgia Volunteer Regiment's dress uniform. It's the hat with fancy plume/feathers, really, that I'm looking for. I've spotted these on the webstore, so will ponder the three options I have. Thanks  :)

Danish Guards in bearskin

Brunswick troops

I'm not going to be recreating that named regiment, but using the idea to put something on the tabletop that looks good / different.
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}