Epsilon buildings size

Started by sunjester, 27 February 2018, 05:39:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Can anyone helpout? How do the epsilon buildings compare with other 10mm ranges, such as Timecast or Pendraken's own ranges?

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Slightly smaller footprint but they blend in well!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Epsilon have got photos with rulers on their site, to give a better idea on sizings: http://www.escenografia-epsilon.com/historical10.html  Click a product and then scroll down through the pics.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

sunjester

Thanks chaps.

Leon, when will you have the Spanish Windmill back in stock?

Leon

Quote from: sunjester on 28 February 2018, 07:51:27 AM
Leon, when will you have the Spanish Windmill back in stock?

Shouldn't be too long now, we placed a stock order with them at the start of this month so that should be with us sometime in March.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!