U304(f) status

Started by old smokie, 27 February 2018, 12:06:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

old smokie

Leon

That's a good question, I'll chase that up and find out what happened to it.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

Leon

It's all moulded and we'll have it released asap.  Let me know if you need any in the meantime.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

old smokie

Thanks Leon, I,ll need a few I,ll check how many  :). Hopefully be able to pick then up at Carronade if I make it

Leon

Quote from: old smokie on 01 March 2018, 08:47:29 PM
Thanks Leon, I,ll need a few I,ll check how many  :). Hopefully be able to pick then up at Carronade if I make it

No worries.

8)

mollinary

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a U304(f) when it is at home?

Stumped of Suffolk
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ithoriel

Quote from: mollinary on 01 March 2018, 10:04:24 PM
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a U304(f) when it is at home?

Stumped of Suffolk

It's one of Alfred Becker's conversions of French, hence the (f), vehicles for use by the German 21st Division in Normandy in 1944. That particular one is a half-track, similar to the Sdkfz 250/ 251.   
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

mollinary

Many thanks! One can still learn something everyday, it seems.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Roy

It's a requisitioned French submarine pressed into the U-Boat fleet!

And if it isn't, why isn't it!!

Pendraken. Get making some 10mm U-Boats!!!

:O)
princeps Roy , prince de Monacorra, (ascended in February 2023)
His Serene Highness the Sovereign Prince of (the imaginary sovereign microstate of) Monacorra

All Hail the Principality of Monacorra!  8-}