New Member of the Family

Started by Terry37, 26 February 2018, 05:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

Friends, we are so happy to announce that the newest member of our family came to live with us today. He is Winston Firehousebunny, a Rex breed bunny that was dumped out four weeks ago, but we had to wait three weeks after he had "the" surgery before we brought him home. He is a real sweetie and spent the evening playing with his new toys,  eating, drinking and pooping, all of which make us very happy because they mean he is settling in. Now we are praying that he and our other bunny that we've had for six years, Clover Churchbunny, will bond, but that is a really slow process and can take weeks or even months.  But we feel good about it because both babies are such sweet little creatures.

Winston Firehousebunny, aka Cowboy Bunny

Clover Churchbunny, aka Deputy Bunny

Just wanted to share this happy news with you all!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

CUTE !!  :)

What
a handsome chap !

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

SV52

Have a look at youtube, japan rabbit island.  Sure yours got done?  ;)
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Orcs

Watch those rabbits. this is what might happen if he a naughty bunny.

Warning this has strong language

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6-YPiqOh_w

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Terry37

Thank you gentlemen, Not to worry as both babies have had "the" surgery. Not only does it prevent a population explosion but it will make it easier for them to bond. He had his fist adventure this morning (getting out of his pen) , and Clover came to see what was going on, but still kept her distance. As I say, at their pace, not ours.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Techno

I'm sure they'll be fine, Terry. :)

Cheers - Phil

Orcs

Quote from: Terry37 on 26 February 2018, 04:26:28 PM
Thank you gentlemen, Not to worry as both babies have had "the" surgery. Not only does it prevent a population explosion but it will make it easier for them to bond. He had his fist adventure this morning (getting out of his pen) , and Clover came to see what was going on, but still kept her distance. As I say, at their pace, not ours.

Terry

The link is not what you were thinking its an audio book. Peter Rabbit Panzer killer

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Terry37

Ah, yes Orcs, I was thinking differently. I'll watch the video when I have more time. However, you have reminded me of this video, which all but brings a tear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwn3Ru0o8Io&t=1s

Terry

Westmarcher

Interesting film. 

[Of course, we assume rabbits because we have been primed to think that way by the subject matter of this thread. But going by the length of the limbs and ears, are the creatures in the film not more like hares?  Signed - Mr Picky   ;) ]
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

Womble67

The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Orcs

Quote from: Westmarcher on 27 February 2018, 09:33:02 AM
Interesting film. 

[Of course, we assume rabbits because we have been primed to think that way by the subject matter of this thread. But going by the length of the limbs and ears, are the creatures in the film not more like hares?  Signed - Mr Picky   ;) ]

Dear Mr Picky,  I think we can assume that as the title refers to Peter Rabbit and not Peter Hare, Peter is indeed a Rabbit.

Of more concern is that the story refers to a Panzerfaust, but in the pictures Peter is clearly holding a late war Panzerschreck.

Orcs

This talk of Hare reminds me of a Mick Jagger joke.

Decency forbids me giving the punch line

But the question is what do Mick Jagger and the tortoise  Have in common?......... ;)