BKC 3 revised - proposal of book re-distribution

Started by BeeKiller, 22 February 2018, 10:32:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

I'm just the type to put both books next to each other and compare, that's why i want to keep it  ;D

Don't know why, but i like that. I still have all those old warhammer and 40k books, and the old white dwarfs, and sometimes i just pick one up and read through it, just for fun.

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 23 February 2018, 11:15:39 PM
No worries, we'll sort something out.

8)

:-bd

Whatever it is, i'll be happy with what cost you the least amount of extra money! You have been puttng enough in already!

old smokie

QuoteYou're OK Andy, we'll take your word for that!  Tell us who's got it and we'll send the boys round...!

I'll be sending an army  ;D, maybe that's why he's moved to Canada, to anyone in Canada do not lend him your  books

jimduncanuk

Quote from: petercooman on 23 February 2018, 06:40:57 AM
Now seriously, do you need to send it back I you bought it on pre order with you guys? I thought it was only as proof when you bought it at a show?

Can't you just write your name on your new copy when it arrives.
My Ego forbids a signature.

petercooman

No. Writing on is not the same as printed in  ;D

slugbalancer

Quote from: Leon on 23 February 2018, 04:52:33 PM
Yep, no worries, we can take the copy back and grab your address for posting out the replacement.
I'll write my details on the inside cover, that'll save time.