Revamped Tiger I question

Started by Zbigniew, 13 February 2018, 08:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zbigniew

13 February 2018, 08:35:00 AM Last Edit: 13 February 2018, 08:53:44 AM by Zbigniew
Hello,

I am kind of confused about Tiger I early version model. Was it revamped? I am speaking about revamped Tiger I early version model WITHOUT ZIMMERIT.
Is it available?

Generally is there a list of available revamperd WW2 vehicles somewhere? Or are revamped models marked in the shop lists somehow?

thanks,

Zbigniew

Zbigniew

Please excuse me the question above. I didn't notice that new revamped models have also new photos in the shop listing. So my guess is Tiger I revamp is still in the workshop, is it?

Ithoriel

I picked up a revamped Tiger I at Claymore 2016 so they were available then

I posted the image below to show the difference between old and new at the time.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Zbigniew

14 February 2018, 01:42:59 PM #3 Last Edit: 14 February 2018, 01:58:20 PM by Zbigniew
WOW! So it exists :) Thank you Sir!. The model looks GREAT. Can't wait to see it in the shop.
I was tempted by Pithead model once but now I know waiting was worth it.

Leon

I'm not quite sure why we don't have an updated photo on that one, I'll get that sorted out asap.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!