Match of the Day 2?

Started by Leon, 14 November 2010, 08:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Anyone watching it tonight...  Nik?....

:D :D   :P :P
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

nikharwood

I'm still in shock  :( :o :(

I mean...come on...Sunderland??

Hell's teeth...sometimes I don't know why I put myself through this supporting lark  :'(

Still - plenty of time. And figures to paint  8)

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 14 November 2010, 08:22:31 PM
I'm still in shock  :( :o :(

I mean...come on...Sunderland??

Hell's teeth...sometimes I don't know why I put myself through this supporting lark  :'(

Still - plenty of time. And figures to paint  8)

It was a bit of a surprise!

The other crappy thing was I had Malouda as my Fantasy Football captain, expecting a Chelsea goal-fest, and they took him off in the 57th minute!   >:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Megamatman

;D

If Steve Bruce plays him now Gyan might just turn out to be the signing of the season.
Megamatman

Leon

Quote from: Megamatman on 14 November 2010, 09:46:20 PM
;D

If Steve Bruce plays him now Gyan might just turn out to be the signing of the season.

There's been a lot of Sunderland fans talking about this on the Legends phone-in, because Bruce insists on playing a 4-5-1, will there be a place for Gyan when Bent is fit?  On todays evidence, 4-4-2 really works well for them, so maybe he'll use it more often.

nikharwood

Grr...stupid football... :'(

Still, we stuffed the Aussies - so life's still good [even if Chelsea can't play their way out of a paper bag at the moment]

Leon

Quote from: nikharwood on 09 January 2011, 09:11:25 AM
Grr...stupid football... :'(

Still, we stuffed the Aussies - so life's still good [even if Chelsea can't play their way out of a paper bag at the moment]

7-0 stuffing of Ipswich should help that somewhat!

nikharwood

Certainly does - life feels good again  :) 8)

Nosher

My granny could put 7 past Ipswich the way they are playing at the moment. ;D

I dont really follow football but did almost spill a moutfull of coffee when the team of my youth nearly nicked a win against the Gunners saturday lunchtime.
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

Leon

Quote from: Nosher on 10 January 2011, 09:35:52 AM
I dont really follow football but did almost spill a moutfull of coffee when the team of my youth nearly nicked a win against the Gunners saturday lunchtime.

Good game, I watched that one.  Leeds could really do something in the replay.

Nosher

I would quite happily trade a sound thrashing in the cup with securing promotion back to the premiership ;)
I don't think my wife likes me very much, when I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.

Frank Carson

nikharwood

Oh oh - Nosher's started on about "sound thrashings" again - and it's not even Friday  :o :P ;) ;D