A few pics of some of the 19th C range

Started by Nick the Lemming, 31 January 2018, 05:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick the Lemming

https://nickthelemming.wordpress.com/2018/01/31/10mm-pendraken-19th-century-figures-a-small-review-part-1/

Took a few pics of the samples I got from Leon (thanks again!) from the 19th C range - some French, Prussians, Saxons, Wurttembergers, and Bavarians. I'll update the blog and post again here once I get them painted too, but in the mean time if you want to see what they look like, this should give you some idea. More pics at the blog post above.

Leman

The FPW range is particularly good and one of the most complete ranges for that conflict in any scale. And there are some very useful items in the WWI range which can supplement it, eg dismounted French dragoons and German hussars, French troops in greatcoats sans epaulettes (great for the republican phase of the war), Germans in feldmutze and so on.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Nick the Lemming

Quote from: Leman on 02 February 2018, 09:34:53 PM
The FPW range is particularly good and one of the most complete ranges for that conflict in any scale. And there are some very useful items in the WWI range which can supplement it, eg dismounted French dragoons and German hussars, French troops in greatcoats sans epaulettes (great for the republican phase of the war), Germans in feldmutze and so on.

Nice, I do like a good assortment of poses, so I'll look into those as well.