Pendraken Price Increase - Feb 1st

Started by Leon, 17 January 2018, 11:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Quote from: Leon on 18 January 2018, 10:48:18 PM
Just two moulds left to be done, we've had to delay a couple of them to get some Naps moulds done for a big order, but not long to go now.
Excellent - you may want to wait 'til after 1 Feb.   :D
Sleep with clean hands ...

Orcs

I have no issues with the price rise.

Not sure what I need at the moment, but I am sure I will think of something  :)
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

O Dinas Powys

Planning ahea, if I place an order now for collection at Colours...  :-\
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

O Dinas Powys

Just looking through the Dungeon Rooms/Corridors sections and I noticed that about of the items had gone up by 15/20p whilst the other half hadn't.  Was this intentional or just collateral damage from running the price increase algorithm?

Small room, Large room doorway and Large room extension £3 to £3.20
Medium room doorway, Medium room extension, Corner T-junction and Crossroads £2.50 to £2.65

Cheers!

Meirion

Leon

Quote from: O Dinas Powys on 09 February 2018, 10:40:18 AM
Just looking through the Dungeon Rooms/Corridors sections and I noticed that about of the items had gone up by 15/20p whilst the other half hadn't.  Was this intentional or just collateral damage from running the price increase algorithm?

That's a glitch in the increase so those will need reducing back to the old prices.  I'm away until Tuesday but I'll get that done as soon as I'm back.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 09 February 2018, 05:24:10 PM
That's a glitch in the increase so those will need reducing back to the old prices.  I'm away until Tuesday but I'll get that done as soon as I'm back.

Cool, no problem, not in any rush - just trying to decide whether to expand my mega-dungeon should I receive any birthday money later this month  <:-P ;)

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 09 February 2018, 05:24:10 PM

Check the Mongol Yurts as well, are they supposed to be £3.20?

Cheers!

Meirion

Leon

Yeah, anything which was in a bracket increase (so £1.65 > £1.75 or £2.80 > £2.95) would be affected even if it wasn't part of the increase.  It usually doesn't affect too many products but I'll need to go through the catalogue and check everything.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!