Finally - a working WSS army

Started by Last Hussar, 14 November 2010, 04:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Started in May, I have just finished painting the command stands.

I now have 2 Brigades of 4 Bns (36 men each)
2 units of cavalry
2 Guns
3 Command stands
1 C in C stand (with Carriage, Mounted general, 2 dismounted officers, horse holder, and standard bearer, on 60mm base)

That's enough for a game of Black Powder.

I intend to take it up to 3 brigades of 5 infantry (so paint 2 more, then order another 5) - this is going to be the biggest sticking point
Maybe 1 or 2 more artillery
Seperate 'limbered' gun for each unlimbered stand (10mm is cheap enough to do this)
Couple more units of cavalry (inc Austrians in Cuirasses)
1 more command stand
Casualty markers.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

Think I've posted this link before
http://lasthussar.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/prussians/

I'll see about getting them all out  and a few photos of that.

You'll have to bear with me.

GNU PTerry

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Leon

Quote from: Last Hussar on 17 November 2010, 01:04:54 AM
Oh, if you insist

http://lasthussar.wordpress.com/2010/11/17/usable-army/

Good stuff, I clicked too far then and ended up at Lizard Point!

Also, I have a 35mm tree which may fit nicely on that carriage base...!

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Leon