Matt - 2018 painting diary

Started by Matt J, 10 January 2018, 08:22:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Quote from: Matt J on 03 October 2018, 11:04:23 AM
Yes we very nearly ran out of time on the first chapter it was a bit of a slugfest - if those minions keep rolling cheeses time soon runs out and we were down to 2 wounded heroes in the last fight!

Filch really helps stealing cheese off the wheel with his ability, never leave Barksburg without him! favourite combo of mine is use filch to attack and possibly steal a cheese, then use colin's command ability to make him do it again! (or vice versa, depending on initiative order)

Matt J

Managed to get a Bloodbowl game in on Monday - Norse V Chaos Dwarves

[im][/img]

one for the 'special team plays' - lots of interceptions, fumbles and sacks! - and horrible violence  :D

1 - 1 in the end due to me completely missing an obvious touchdown play while I put the boot into the yeti  :o
2012 Painting Competition - Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - 3 x Winner!
2014 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2015 Painting Competition - 2 x Winner!
Beep

Matt J

October was epic  :D

Managed to finish a small force of 6mm Adeptus Mechanicus.

Skitarii

Support weapons

Robots

and Tunneller

As usual purchases seem to outpace painting - picked up some 6mm mdf ruins for a city board and Test of Honor to add to the other recent game box purchases (Walking Dead All out war, Silver Tower, Betrayal at Calth....) that I tend to open the lid occasionally go ooooh and put away again.

Gaming wise - just a couple of quick fun games of Shadespire (must buy more warbands)

Next on the painting table are a Halfling Bloodbowl team, which is not far from finishing, company of US Korean troops and several North Korean T 34's (well under way) and Falklands Argentinians samples.

Matt
Beep

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

lowlylowlycook

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd =D>

I thought they look pretty impressive, then noticed they were 6mm :o
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Matt J

Thanks guys, some of these are pretty old models, bought when I was a kid 25-30 years ago so about time they got done!
Beep

lowlylowlycook

Quote from: Matt J on 17 November 2018, 11:45:03 PM
Thanks guys, some of these are pretty old models, bought when I was a kid 25-30 years ago so about time they got done!

Let's not be hasty.  They glue could still use more time to cure.

Techno

Really lovely stuff, Matt !!

Cheers - Phil

Terry37

Yep, great work and truly amazing at such a small scale!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Womble67

They look excellent

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!