Pendraken Plans for 2018!

Started by Leon, 08 January 2018, 12:08:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Good luck with all plans, I am inserting a knife into the slot of the piggy bank right now.

KTravlos

Quote from: Ithoriel on 08 January 2018, 01:39:42 PM
There was certainly action on the Macedonian Front in 1918.

The Greek Army particiapted as a main force in the 2nd Battle of Skra Di Legen in 1918, the Thrid Battle of Dioran in 1918, and the final breakthroughs on the Strymona front. Of course a 1918 Greek Army can be used for 1919-1923, and some of the codes to 1941.

Dave

Quote from: petercooman on 08 January 2018, 12:34:12 AM
I hope you can wrap up the BKC rework up pretty fast! Sounds like it's a real energy drain.

So, no WWII belgians this year?  :o

Well, Can't have it all eh  :)

The tanks errr tankettes maybe a better term are production moulded - vcl utility tractor, T13 B1/2 and T15

Dave

petercooman

Quote from: Dave on 08 January 2018, 08:00:41 PM
The tanks errr tankettes maybe a better term are production moulded - vcl utility tractor, T13 B1/2 and T15

Dave

Good job!Now waiting on the infantry  ;) ;)

In all honesty, i have plenty of stuff to paint lying around the house before i can dream about WW2 Belgians, but i always said i wanted to do early war with them, so will get them when you guys get to them. Not in a hurry, just 'reminding' you guys every now and then  ;) ;)

DFlynSqrl

A lot of neat sounding plans, but very busy.  Hope everything goes smoothly for you guys.  Totally understand the price increase.

ronan

Quote from: fsn on 08 January 2018, 07:50:04 AM
(...)Whereas nobody will be cheering the increase in our addiction, I hope I can speak for the majority of the members in acknowleding the requirement.
(...)

I agree.
( Although  I don't have much time to play, nor paint, so I don't buy these days, :( )

abikapi2

Waiting for Italian Indipendence Wars new Italians and for some more Austrians (Hussars in shako?)...

:)
Stefano

FierceKitty

I hope those TB Arab camelry come out soon; they'll add to the variety of my ancient Nabatean or Amalekite army.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Orcs

Quote from: petercooman on 09 January 2018, 12:23:28 AM
Good job!Now waiting on the infantry  ;) ;)

The Belgians wore the Adrian helmet so most of the French will do well enough
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

John Cook

Quote from: Orcs on 27 January 2018, 01:30:48 AM
The Belgians wore the Adrian helmet so most of the French will do well enough

More to Belgian uniforms, weapons and equipment than the Adrian helmet, even in 10mm.