Pendraken Closed for Christmas!

Started by Leon, 20 December 2017, 11:33:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

skywalker

TinyTinTroops

Have a good Xmas & New Year Dave, Leon & families.

From Tony of TTT

PS still hoping my order will turn up before Xmas, no sign of it yet

Tony Hughes of Tiny Tin Troops

2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

ErHo

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Call it extreme if you like, but I propose we hit it hard and hit it fast with a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign."

- Rimmer

paulr

Merry Christmas to all at Pendraken, have a well deserved break
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: TinyTinTroops on 21 December 2017, 03:35:54 PM
PS still hoping my order will turn up before Xmas, no sign of it yet

Yours was posted out on the 19th Tony, so it should land with you anytime now.  Give me a shout if nothing appears.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

TinyTinTroops

Thanks Leon

Post seems a bit slow this year and a bit inconsistent.

Have a good one (or two)

Tony

TinyTinTroops

Typical, I post about the order and then, minutes later, it arrives - I must try that trick again !!!

Tony of TTT

toxicpixie

Happy Xmas all, and very merry New Year!

Also, if that doesn't suit, happy mid winter festival of whatever choice you fancy :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Techno

Happy Christmas to EVERYONE, from me, too.

Hope you all have a really superb time.

I've decided to put the wax 5 (and everything else) aside until Boxing day, now.  ;).....I'll still keep an eye on you OIKS, though.

I just hope one of my 'personal project' figures that I put in the chest freezer last night is still workable on Tuesday.

Not a big deal if it isn't...the bit that hasn't set (yet) is fairly easy to do again.

Very Best Wishes - Phil

Sunray

Home Guard for Arab Legion arrived this morning.  Thanks Leon !  :) Merry Christmas

Orcs

Happy Christmas to everyone on the forum

Thanks to:

FSN for happily chewing coats and being the recipient of much ribbing and blame.
Mad Lemmy  for organising the paint off
Techno for his honest eye watering, Testicle cringing descriptions of what is going on in his nether regions, and for the special help he gave me ( You will see the results fairly soon)
The  rest of you for the banter, useful information and general chat in equal measure

A special thanks to Leon, Dave and the team for their continued hard work and customer Service

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!