paulr

An interesting report Westie, thanks

Best of luck at Partizan Mollinary
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mollinary

Thanks Paul, I am sure we will have a great day! Really enjoyed our discussions on Cheriton, and think the resulting OOB will give you a great game. Curiously, I have found the discussion very illuminating, and the way in which shot heavy units provide the large number of Commanded Shot Units for this Battle seems eminently sensible.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Ithoriel

Good write up Westie.

Even more sorry not to make it to the show now!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

Leon

Good to see everyone yesterday, we had a good show and the weather was quite nice as well!  We've got a few weeks off now before we're over in St Helens for Phalanx, so time to get some releases sorted out!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Westmarcher

Footage of Saturday's show beginning to appear on the web now. Here is Tabletop Timelapse's short video of the Port Republic display (the chap I was talking to turns up at 1.25 - familiar face to anyone?).
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

SV52

Yup, very nicely put together.  The buildings especially look lived in.
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

d_Guy

Thanks again, Westie. That is one of the best tables I have seen, beautifully done. As it happens I'll be passing near Port Republic tomorrow.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leman

All I can see is a big white space.   :-B
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

d_Guy

Leman, try clicking the YouTube link beside the vid.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leman

I think my flash drive may need updating.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

jimduncanuk

I see nothing but a line of text.
My Ego forbids a signature.

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Westmarcher on 14 May 2018, 10:22:54 AM
Footage of Saturday's show beginning to appear on the web now. Here is Tabletop Timelapse's short video of the Port Republic display (the chap I was talking to turns up at 1.25 - familiar face to anyone?).

Is there a link to this?
My Ego forbids a signature.

Westmarcher

Quote from: d_Guy on 14 May 2018, 04:28:49 PM
Thanks again, Westie. That is one of the best tables I have seen, beautifully done. As it happens I'll be passing near Port Republic tomorrow.

Your welcome, Bill. Don't blink when you're passing Port Republic (as you probably know, the actual 'town' is tiny).  ;)

@ JimDuncan - link as requested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD1rweGalk0
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.