Salute, London - Sat 16th Apr

Started by Leon, 05 January 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

I'm guessing that's the Real Time Wargames rules. I must get them out and have another look at them.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Aksu

Salute done, picked up yet another fix of lead for my LoA addiction. I was visiting the show with a friend (a recent LoA convert) so did not shoot videos. Quite a few battle mat companies in evidence. Seemed less crowded than last year, not sure if it was just my impression.
Cheers,
Aksu

paulr

Good to hear you had a successful visit and that you are feeding your LOA addiction ;)

I look forward to see some pictures from various people in due course
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Steve J

Good show from a demo game point of view and picked up some LoA additions and some WWII stuff from Pendraken. Good to meet a few forum members (Mollinary and Paul V (?)). The show was less crowded this year as they removed one whole row of traders, which gave more space for everyone, to see games and shop with traders without being constantly jostled. Not sure on numbers but the show seemed busy still when I left at 2.30pm. A proper report to follow once I have recovered from the long drive!

Leon

Back at home now after another busy Salute!  Thanks to everyone who came by the stand, I always wish we had a bit more time to chat but it's usually too busy for that.  We're taking a day off on Monday and then we'll be getting ready for our next trip out to Hammerhead on the 28th.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!