Salute, London - Sat 16th Apr

Started by Leon, 05 January 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

05 January 2018, 02:38:19 AM Last Edit: 05 January 2018, 02:40:06 AM by Leon
The UK's biggest wargames event attracts 6000 visitors and contains over 170 traders, so there's more than enough to keep anyone busy!  It's always hectic in the run-up to this show, so please make sure to get your pre-orders sent through to us by Friday 8th April at the very latest, otherwise we might not have time to get them ready for you.  

More info on this one can be found on the Salute website: http://www.salute.co.uk/salute/salute-2018/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Obsidian23

Hi Leon,

Isn't it Saturday the 14th?? :)

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Smoggy is on a different calendar don't you know old fruit.

IanS  ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Obsidian23

Raider4

Someone still has a 2016 calendar hanging on the wall . . .

paulr

Quote« on: Yesterday at 02:38:19 AM »
Some one was posting at ridiculous o'clock ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

Quote from: Obsidian23 on 06 January 2018, 08:54:29 AM
Isn't it Saturday the 14th?? :)

It might be...  :-[

This is what happens when I take time off, my brain goes to mush!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Leon

Our Salute game this year is going to be War of the Roses!

The Wars of the Roses racked Britain from the 1450's to the 1480's and while the actual campaigning time for the entire period lasted only a few months, it produced a large number of varied and very bloody battles.

We hope to play at least four games during the day, so make sure to pop by and have a look!

8)

paulr

Looks impressive, a great way to show off the mass effect of 10mm 8)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

I wish I'd be able to see it, maybe you could take lots of pictures for all those who won't be able to see it

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

Steve J

I will definitely pop over and have a look at this game 8).

Leon

We'll definitely be getting some pics, no worries there!

Aksu

Ooh. Looks nice. Just booked my flight, next thing on my list: pre-order planning!
Cheers,
Aksu

1/2 cm of snow at Heathrow, all flights cancelled for 6 weeks !
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Dave Fielder

Gutted I'm going to miss it!! Too much going on, too much commuting, not enough wargames :-(
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis